- 4 fresh salmon steaks
- ¾ cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped basil
Preheat oven to 400 F. Rinse salmon steaks under cold water and pat dry. Place the salmon in a glass baking dish that has been oiled with some olive oil. Mix the lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, garlic, sea salt and black pepper. Drizzle the sauce over the salmon, making sure that each piece of salmon has enough sauce on it. Cover baking dish with aluminum foil and bake for about 20 minutes. Remove the foil and let back another 5 to 7 minutes. Sprinkle with basil before serving. Makes 4 servings.