- 1 whole nappa cabbage, washed, trimmed, and sliced thinly on the diagonal
- 1 cup cooked baby peas
- 2 medium carrots, grated
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup sweet red pepper, finely chopped
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup toasted sesame seeds
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or tamari sauce
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon garlic, finely minced
Toss the cabbage, peas, carrot, red onions, red pepper, walnuts and sesame seeds in a large salad bowl.
In a smaller bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and whisk to mix well. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving. Makes about 6 servings.