- 1 fresh medium sized pineapple cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 seedless oranges, segments cut out from membrane
- 3 fresh peaches, ripened and peeled
- 1 large papaya, cut into pieces
- 1 Tbspn of freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 Tbspns brown sugar or maple syrup
- 2 Tbspns sliced almonds
Wash fruit well and dry before chopping. Add all chopped fruit to a glass bowl and pour the juice and maple syrup over the fruit. Toss well and serve fresh. Can be served with a dollop of fresh yogurt and chopped nuts on top.