- 1 1/2 pounds green beans, cut to about 2 inches in length
- 9 to 10 small to medium sized red potatoes
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 Tbspns of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbspns of apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Tspn dried oregano, or 1 Tspn of fresh oregano
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Boil green beans until tender crisp. Drain and set aside. Boil potatoes until tender. Remove peel, if desired and then cut the potatoes into small cubes. Place the green beans and potato cubes into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients, and toss well. Makes 6 to 8 servings.