- 2 bunches fresh spinach, washed and drained
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tspn fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ½ pound bacon
Broil or fry bacon and drain well, rolling in paper towel. Crumble bacon into small pieces. Mix all ingredients for salad dressing and set aside. Sprinkle bacon pieces over spinach. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. You can add 2 ounces of toasted slivered almonds for crunch or some thinly slivered red onion slices. Make about 8 servings as a side salad.