- 1 whole large pomelo
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 21 fresh small sized shrimp
- 1/2 Tbspn brown sugar
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Boil the shrimp, drain and set aside. Slice Green Onions and red onion. Peel the pomelo and break into bite sized chunks. In a measuring cup, mix the sugar and vinegar, set aside. Place pomelo pieces in a bowl, cover with green onion, red onion and shrimp. Pour vinegar/sugar solution over the other ingredients. Toss well and season with sea salt and pepper to taste. Makes 4 servings.